Friday, January 31, 2014


Kinkajou

   




     My name is Kinkajou My sharp claws are helping to climb trees and my long tail to move from tree to tree. My teeth is good for eating big food and ripping apart its food. Also I can hide in the upper branches from the birds of prey and I benefit from my environment by feeding on insects such as termites. I live in trees and I like to eat fruit, nectar and I love honey. The weather is warm. I keep myself because I have full coat of golden-brown fur. I protect myself in the thick vine tree. If the rainforest has destroyed I will move to another place and I will eat anything of any kind of food to live. I cant live without rainforest because I born in rainforest and I know what happen in the rainforest and I want to live with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment