My Dream
I will talk about my dream I had it last
night, and it was so nightmare for me. The dream is minutes score in elective
class, and I was so scared about my minutes I think I will fall in elective class.
last night I went to sleep at 11.45 pm, in my dram some of my friends he told
me I should don’t took a nap before the class , but I don’t listen to him and I
took a nap, so I slept until 1.45 and my class stared at 1.30 . Then my teacher
sends me an email about me minutes score and I was shocked when I saw the email
I get up in midnight I thank my lord it was a dream. When I get up I say I should
go to the class early with an out taking a little nap. so in short it was a
listen for me I should go to my class, and I should don’t take any more nap
like before because the minutes score is so important maybe it will make you
fall down really that day it was a horrible day for me, also I should stop to
think about it and I will do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment